JOIN OUR TEAM!
We’re Hiring a Marketing + Promotions Assistant
We Value Working Hard + Playing Hard
We exceed expectations with integrity. We have high standards. We blow away goals. We pop champagne on the BIG wins. Status quo is not how we roll. We kick butt with a friendly smile. We love our clients and we are passionate about the events we rock.
Founded in 2010, Our DJ Rocks is an all-female DJ company and Photobooth Rocks is a photo booth rental company. We are passionate about weddings, social, and corporate events and tradeshows. We rock 300++ events per year.
Our team is growing and we are so excited to have a positive, outgoing and dedicated marketing and promotions assistant kick up our marketing and sales efforts. This role will focus on marketing and promotions and work closely with the Director of Marketing and Sales Manager to take us into new heights for 2018.
Marketing + Promotions Assistant Responsibilities
- Promote Photobooth Rocks and Our DJ Rocks through interactions with potential clients and vendor partners at promotional events, trade shows, bridal shows and luncheons.
- Assist with marketing projects related to the Photobooth Rocks and Our DJ Rocks Brands, including but not limited to social media, blogging, website, press releases and eblasts.
- Marketing content creation for social media and online marketing including creating YouTube Videos.
The Person Most Fit for This Position
- Isn’t afraid to start conversations with new people
- Is a creative thinker, innovative and takes initiative.
- Has a positive outlook on life and demonstrate ability go above and beyond
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Works extremely well under pressure and is a problem solver
- Has leadership
- Has reliable transportation
- Is available nights and weekends
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Base knowledge of wordpress
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Instagram
- Fluency in all Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Photoshop, InDesign and Animoto knowledge is a plus.
Want To Apply?
We believe in making sure you are the right fit for our culture and the position! The biggest tip I can give to someone who would like to apply is to be very detailed in the requests below. Please email the following to email@example.com:
- Letter of intent including why you think you are a good fit for our culture and this position
- Resume including 3 references
- 5 Sample Social Media Posts (Facebook or Instagram) from previous work.
- 1 Sample Blog Post you’ve written
- 2 Sample Instagram post using a photo from the @ourdjrocks IG
- 2 Sample Instagram post using a photo from the @photoboothrocks
Pay is commensurate with experience. Part Time or Full Time Position
Photo Credit: Embrace by Kara and Claire Celeste Photography