Now Hiring: DJ/MC
We are looking for fresh talent to join our team. If you are an outgoing, strong and independent female with a personality and charisma, this could be the perfect position for you!
No prior DJ experience needed. If you have personality and charisma, we can teach you the rest! Think you are the right fit? Read through the description and then click to fill out the application at the bottom.
The Person Most Fit For This Position
- Has a positive outlook on life and demonstrate ability go above and beyond
- Is Strong and Independent
- Is reliable and dependable
- Understand punctuality and time management
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Works extremely well under pressure and is a problem solver
- Has leadership
- Can work independently
- LOVES music, events and weddings
- Has reliable transportation
- Knows basic technology, ei How to Download a song from iTunes
- Full availability on the weekends
We believe in unshakable commitment. We believe in building unbreakable bonds with friends, family and coworkers. We believe in in a life that inspires us to laugh and feel emotion. We were meant to celebrate milestones. We live for unplanned moments.
- We Value Reliability + Commitment – We make wise decisions (technical, business and personal). We rise up when things get tough. There is always another solution. We exhibit honestly and integrity. We question actions inconsistent with our values. We are our word.
- We Value Positive Attitudes + Charisma – We are energetic. We are welcoming and friendly. We are passionate about what we do.
- We Value Teamwork + Loyalty –We believe in building unbreakable bonds with friends, family and coworkers.
- We Value Growth – We are creative. We have dreams and imaginations. We play together and we grow together.
We Value Working Hard + Playing Hard – We exceed expectations with integrity. We have high standards. We blow away goals. We pop champagne on the BIG wins. Status quo is not how we roll. We kick butt with a friendly smile.
Job Responsibilities (may include but not limited to)
- Act as the Master of Ceremonies (Emcee)
- Select and preview music intended to be played at the events
- Act as the disc jockey at events and weddings
- Meet with clients to discuss their event flow and music
- Memorized prepared scripts and announcements
- Adlib announcements as necessary
- Learn to pronounce names of honored guests at events and announce them
- Study the layout of the event spaces and be able to navigate venue load ins
- Organize wedding parties for introductions into their reception
- Read the crowd for music judgement
- Interact with clients throughout the event
- Know how to accurately set your sound system (once trained. no prior experience needed)
- Can lift equipment
- Retail or Customer Service/Sales Experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge and understanding of music
- Must have full weekend availability.
- Commitment to training as it could take 4 months up to a year.
Think the shoe fits? Click here to fill out our online application.