DJ Roadies, DJ Assistants, Event DJs, Wedding DJs and Photobooth Attendants
We hire based on attitude, not experience!
Come party with us! No prior DJ experience needed. Do you love music, weddings and events? If you have personality and charisma, we can teach you the rest! We are looking for outgoing, strong and independent female with a personality to start off as our DJ Assistant and then go into our 8-16 week DJ Training Program!
The Person Most Fit For This Position
- Has a Positive Attitude
- Has Charisma
- Has an interest in music and weddings
- Is reliable and dependable to make long-term commitments to clients and co-workers
- Works extremely well under pressure and is a problem solver
- Has leadership skills and is organized
- Has reliable transportation (not uber or lyft)
- Weekend Availability
We believe in unshakable commitment. We believe in building unbreakable bonds with friends, family and coworkers. We believe in in a life that inspires us to laugh and feel emotion. We were meant to celebrate milestones. We live for unplanned moments.
- We Value Reliability + Commitment – We make wise decisions (technical, business and personal). We rise up when things get tough. There is always another solution. We exhibit honestly and integrity. We question actions inconsistent with our values. We are our word.
- We Value Positive Attitudes + Charisma – We are energetic. We are welcoming and friendly. We are passionate about what we do.
- We Value Teamwork + Loyalty –We believe in building unbreakable bonds with friends, family and coworkers.
- We Value Growth – We are creative. We have dreams and imaginations. We play together and we grow together.
We Value Working Hard + Playing Hard – We exceed expectations with integrity. We have high standards. We blow away goals. We pop champagne on the BIG wins. Status quo is not how we roll. We kick butt with a friendly smile.
Job Responsibilities (may include but not limited to)
- Setting up Equipment for Events
- Select music for events to keep the dance floor packed!
- Learn how to mix music!
- Memorized prepared scripts for announcing on a microphone
- Can lift equipment (up to 75 pounds)
- Customer Service Experience.
- Basic understanding of music.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Reliable Transportation (not uber of lyft).
- Commitment to training as it could take 8-16 weeks. Plus a 2 Year Commitment once you become a DJ.
YAY! You made it! You’ll start off as a DJ Roadie at $75 for up to 4 event hours. (Good Money just to party and hang out with the DJs!) If you’ve got the right energy and eligible for The Our DJ Rocks Training University, you will get paid $10 per hour while training. You’ll move up from there and become a DJ Assistant and Event DJ – where you will take on some of your own events as the music mixer and MC. DJ Assistants and Event DJs make $15-50/hour.