Kristin is known for her energetic hosting skills paired with her music programming and mixing talent, which has been showcased at conferences to luxury events, and weddings. One of the most sought-after female DJs and entrepreneurs in the country, Kristin has rocked with over 1000+ clients and continues to wow her clients and audiences every time she steps behind the mixer. She’s vivacious and takes command of any event by bringing energy through her music and hosting skills from the DJ booth.
Outside of rocking dancefloors, Kristin is the founder of the admired all-female DJ company in the US. Based in Orlando, FL, they rock 800-1000 events a year collectively as a tribe and continue to strive for excellence with their couples. She’s also an author, speaker, and educator for the events industry. Consulting with many business entrepreneurs and DJs, helping grow their success, speaking to DJs and industry professionals worldwide, partnering with brands like WeddingPro, Perfect Wedding Guide, The Bridal Society, Disc Jockey News, and DJ Times. In addition to sitting on the Dean’s Advisory Board for the University of Central Florida and Director of Communications for the National Association of Catering and Events (NACE) Orlando Chapter.
- I’m a Dog Mom to a pit mix named Sig. Check him out on Instagram! (@sigaboo)
- I Amazon Prime EVERYTHING!
- I LOVE to sing karaoke, even if it’s during a 5-minute break in the office or during our 3 pm dance parties at the Our DJ Rocks headquarters (yes, we have them daily).
- My planner never leaves my side (I use the Day Designer by Whitney English).
- My favorite vacation spot is the Florida Keys or anywhere in my RV.
- And most importantly, I still get chills at every wedding! The rush of excitement when I announce you for the very first time as a married couple is one of my greatest joys in life.
My (Not-So-Secret) Music Secrets:
- I believe Journey is a wedding staple. While classic rock like The Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel, Lionel Richie, and Al Green will never fade away, music from the early 2000s has stolen my heart.
- I grew up listening to singers like Alabama, Reba, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bob Seger.
- My husband and I like to dance to “Forever and Ever, Amen” by Randy Travis in the living room.
- My first concert was in Orlando for NKOTB when I was 5 and I have a signed copy of the Baby One More Time album (don’t judge).
- My Spotify playlists are arranged by occasion, mood, and activity, rather than my favorite songs because I have a love for all music and believe there is a time and place for everything. Although, when I clock out and have the windows rolled down, the playlist that gets the most use includes Ying Yang Twins, Chingy, Lil’ Wayne, Lil’ Troy, Biggie, Nelly and Juvenile.
- I know the line dance to “You Shook Me All Night Long.”