- I’m a sucker for pink peonies and anything glittery.
- I LOVE to sing karaoke, even if it’s during a 5-minute break in the office or during our 3pm dance parties at the Our DJ Rocks headquarters (yes, we have them daily).
- My planner never leaves my side (I use the Day Designer by Whitney English).
- My favorite vacation spot is the Florida Keys.
- When I’m not DJing, you can find me with my husband and two daughters on the ATV!
- And most importantly, I still get chills at every wedding! The rush of excitement when I announce you for the very first time as a married couple is one of my greatest joys in life.
My (Not so Secret) Music Secrets:
- I believe Journey is a wedding staple. While classic rock like The Beatles, Simon & Garfunkle, Lionel Richie and Al Green will never fade away, music from the early 2000s has stolen my heart.
- I grew up listening to singers like Alabama, Reba, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bob Seger.
- My husband and I like to dance to “Forever and Ever, Amen” by Randy Travis in the living room.
- My first concert was in Orlando for NKOTB when I was 5 and I have a signed copy of the Baby One More Time album (don’t judge).
- My Spotify playlists are arranged by occasion, mood and activity, rather than my favorite songs because I have a love for all music and believe there is a time and place for everything. Although….. when I clock out and have the windows rolled down…. the playlist that gets the most use includes Ying Yang Twins, Chingy, Lil Wayne, Lil’ Troy, Biggie, Nelly and Juvenile.
- I know the line dance to “You Shook Me All Night Long.”
- Music was and is my first language!
- Some of my past performance credits include Disney, Universal, Nickelodeon, and a traveling murder mystery troupe.
- My favorite part of a wedding is open dancing, and when I get to play the “must play” from the couple.
- I’m always laughing, and I love to bring the party to life!
- When I’m not working, you can find me hanging out at Disney with my annual pass, or relaxing at the beach with my shades on.
- Music has the power to make us smile and bring us to all types of tears.
- Every time I try on clothes, I have to dance in them to see how they move. If it’s a scarf, I’m dancing.
- My favorite part of the wedding is the bouquet toss; to me, it’s a competitive sport.
- The cutest boy in the world, Carter, has my heart–he calls me mom!
- I enjoy beach-inspired weddings since that is where I love to be. All I need is sun, waves crashing, and a good book.
- Music is the only thing that gets your mind off everything.
- Music to me puts me in a whole different mindset and gives me energy to feed off.
- I am totally jamming in my car and at my home constantly to all types of genres, giving me a focus mind set.
- Without music, life would be a mistake! “Music is in me!”