Hey Girl Heyyy! Next DJ Assistant – We are looking for YOU!
Do you love music, weddings and events? Do you want to work in an environment where you create the celebration for best day of someone’s life? We are looking for fresh talent to assist our team. If you are an outgoing, strong and independent female with personality and charisma, the DJ assisrtant could be the perfect position for you!
-> No prior DJ experience needed. If you have personality and charisma, we can teach you the rest!
-> Think you are the right fit? Read through the description and then click to fill out the application at the bottom.
Are You A Good Fit For This Position?
- Do you have a positive outlook on life and demonstrate ability go above and beyond?
- Are you Strong and Independent?
- Are you reliable and dependable?
- Do you understand punctuality and time management?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
- Do you work well well under pressure and are you a problem solver?
- Do you have leadership skills and confidence?
- Do you LOVE music, events and weddings?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Are you available on nights and weekends?
If you answered YES to all of these – let us tell you a little bit about us and who we are! Take a look at our core values and what we represent and then we can tell you a little bit more about the DJ Assistant position.
DJ Assistant Job Responsibilities (may include but not limited to)
- Help set up and breakdown equipment
- Assist DJ in organizing the party or event
- Interact and energize a Crowd
- Assist with DJing
- MC or make announcements
Simply put – we are looking for someone who is charismatic and strong that we can take under our wing, help us with anything we need on the day of event and who wants to learn! You don’t have to have prior DJ experience!
- Has a vehicle and can drive with a 50 mile radius of Orlando for events across Central Florida. We drive all of Central Florida, so if driving is an issue and commuting an hour to and from our warehouse and events isn’t your thing, this is not the right fit for you.
- Can lift equipment (our speakers weigh 35-50 pounds_
- Customer Service/Sales Experience
- Must have Saturday availability’ (duh, everyone gets married and parties on the weekends and nights!)
- Must be available for one shadow shift (unpaid)
You will get paid $10 hour during training and DJ Assistants get paid $15 per hour.
Apply Now! —> Click Here for DJ Application