We are a small but mighty business who has strong core values. We treat our team like we would our own family. We are loyal to each other and our clients. We are passionate about the events we ROCK. We are looking for a genuine and charismatic person to join our family who can bring strength to our foundation as well as continue to grow with us. I think our entire team can agree that one of the reasons we are able to do what we do so well is the bonds that we create in and outside of the office and events. This is what makes us so excited to be looking for someone to join us!
Our 5 Core Values
We Value Integrity + Gratitude
- We show good character is when no one else is around.
- We make wise decisions in our personal life and in business.
- We exhibit honesty and we are our word.
- We question actions inconsistent with our values.
- We are thankful and we consistently show gratitude.
We Value Positive Attitudes + Charisma
- We fuel others with motivation.
- We are genuinely be a pleasure to be around.
- We infuse positive energy wherever we go.
- We take care of ourselves, because if you don’t take care of yourself, you cannot take care of others.
We Value Unshakable Commitment
- We believe in building unbreakable bonds with friends, family and coworkers.
- Alone we can do so little but together we can do so much.
- Collaboration creates an environment for all to flourish.
We Value Growth
- We know that the path to success is massive determined action. #Drive #Persistence
- We always look for ways to make it easier to do business with us.
- We set our standards high and we dream big #BlueSky
- We blow away goals.
- We rise up as a team when things get tough.
- Status quo is not how we roll. #NoMediocre
We Value Moments
- We don’t wait for them, we create them.
- We live in the moment and sometimes for unplanned moments.
- We have a love for life.
- We look for ways to surprise and delight our clients.
Are You A Good Fit For This Position?
- Do you have have the strong core values above?
- Do you adapt well to growth and change?
- Are you proactive, self-motivated and need little direction?
- Are you highly organized and efficient?
- Do you have the ability to work and stay calm under pressure?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, sometimes chaotic and exciting environment?
- Do you have a positive outlook on life?
- Do you demonstrate ability go above and beyond?
- Are you strong team player?
- Are you reliable and dependable?
- Do you maintain a sense of urgency to time sensitive matters?
- Do you have excellent verbal/nonverbal communication skills?
- Do you have integrity?
- Can you think on your feet, adapt well in unexpected situations and have strong problem solving skills?
- Do you have good discretion, judgement and loyalty when it comes to confidential information?
If you answered YES to all of these – let us tell you a little bit about the position!
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities (may include but not limited to)
- Provide full office and administrative support
- Answer phones and return messages
- Welcome clients and give direction
- Run out of office errands
- Schedule appointments/manage multiple calendars
- Maintain Contact Databases
- Process contracts and payments
- Create Wedding Timelines and Music Playlists
- Assisting with processing payroll
- Maintain office appearance
- Manage filing system
- Manage, order, and organize office equipment and supplies
- Assistant in marketing and/or sales campaigns
We are looking for someone who is excited to jump in and tackle any and everything with charisma.
We are open to candidates who can commit to either part time or full time, given they can work from our Apopka office. Pay will be based on experience, ranging from $14-17.50 per hour.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please fill out our application!