Meet the Orlando DJ Team of Our DJ Rocks, Orlando’s premier all female DJ team! It’s tough to put into words what we’re like, but here goes. Our DJs uber-organized, easy to work with and like a brief-case-on-a-rope-swing, professional-yet-fun. Our DJs are extremely positive, always smile and tend to add to the energy and excitement for your celebration. Every DJ dresses nicely, wears glitter shoes when we DJ, our gear is neat and cleanly covered, we are insured and we do bring backup equipment!
- I’m a Dog Mom to a pit mix named Sig. Check him out on Instagram @sigaboo
- I amazon prime EVERYTHING!
- I LOVE to sing karaoke, even if it’s during a 5-minute break in the office or during our 3pm dance parties at the Our DJ Rocks headquarters (yes, we have them daily).
- My planner never leaves my side (I use the Day Designer by Whitney English).
- My favorite vacation spot is the Florida Keys or anywhere in my RV.
- When I’m not DJing, you can find me with my husband and two daughters on the ATV!
- And most importantly, I still get chills at every wedding! The rush of excitement when I announce you for the very first time as a married couple is one of my greatest joys in life.
My (Not so Secret) Music Secrets:
- I believe Journey is a wedding staple. While classic rock like The Beatles, Simon & Garfunkle, Lionel Richie and Al Green will never fade away, music from the early 2000s has stolen my heart.
- I grew up listening to singers like Alabama, Reba, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bob Seger.
- My husband and I like to dance to “Forever and Ever, Amen” by Randy Travis in the living room.
- My first concert was in Orlando for NKOTB when I was 5 and I have a signed copy of the Baby One More Time album (don’t judge).
- My Spotify playlists are arranged by occasion, mood and activity, rather than my favorite songs because I have a love for all music and believe there is a time and place for everything. Although….. when I clock out and have the windows rolled down…. the playlist that gets the most use includes Ying Yang Twins, Chingy, Lil Wayne, Lil’ Troy, Biggie, Nelly and Juvenile.
- I know the line dance to “You Shook Me All Night Long.”
We Value Integrity + Gratitude
- We show good character is when no one else is around.
- We make wise decisions in our personal life and in business.
- We exhibit honesty and we are our word.
- We question actions inconsistent with our values.
- We are thankful and we consistently show gratitude.
We Value Positive Attitudes + Charisma
- We fuel others with motivation.
- We are genuinely a pleasure to be around.
- We infuse positive energy wherever we go.
- We take care of ourselves, because if you don’t take care of yourself, you cannot take care of others.
We Value Unshakeable Commitment
- We believe in building unbreakable bonds with friends, family and coworkers.
- Alone we can do so little but together we can do so much.
- Collaboration creates an environment for all to flourish.
- We rise up as a team when things get tough.
We Value Growth
- We know that the path to success is massive determined action. #Drive #Persistence.
- We always look for ways to make it easier to do business with us.
- We set our standards high, dream big and blow away goals.
- Status quo is not how we roll. #NoMediocre
We Value Moments
- We don’t wait for them, we create them.
- We live in the moment and sometimes for unplanned moments.
- We have a love for life.
- We look for ways to surprise and delight our clients.
Jennie has worked in the Orlando Wedding industry for over 15 years. From photography to wedding planning to now DJing, there is nothing that this dynamic lady hasn’t seen! She has been with Our DJ Rocks since 2016 and is now full time in the office as our Sales Manager while also DJing events! What makes her shine on our team: Positivity.
- She has loved music since she was a little girl. She grew up singing in choirs and playing in bands.
- She got married in August of 2019 – DJ Faith filled her and Tim’s dance floor all night loooooooong!
- She has the coolest kids in the world: Jorge, Ben, Hailey and Jasmine. They know all the words to every song on the radio.
- Her favorite part of the wedding is the Parent Dances – gets her every time!!!!
DJ Stasia was born a musician! There isn’t a bone in her body that doesn’t feel sound, and she can turn anything into a beat or mix! Not only is she a DJ, she also plays the piano, guitar, and produces beats. With her background, she loves to mix all genres – there really isn’t a style of music that she isn’t comfortable with. What makes her shine on our team: Motivation.
- Anastasia is originally from Russia and moved to the US when she was 8.
- She is getting her Bachelor’s degree from the UCF Rosen School of Hospitality in Entertainment Management.
- She’s a foodie and loves going out to try new foods!
- DJ Stasia is not only an amazing DJ, but is also our Promotional and Marketing Intern.
Faith loves two things in life: People and Music – and when those two things come together on a dance floor, it’s magic! “When I DJ, I strive for that DJ point and for that PERFECT transition.” What makes her shine on our team: Fearlessness.
- Faith loves hearing about her couple’s vision for the wedding and making it happen!
- She DJed DJ Jennie’s WEDDING!!!
- When not DJing, she loves to: watch movies, eat, and have random dance parties in her room!
Shenelle lights up a room with her smile! With her background in event planning and her love of music, her worlds collided to become a DJ with Our DJ Rocks. When asked what song makes her heart feel full, she said, “All holiday music makes me feel warm and fuzzy, and I’m a total cheeseball for overly-romantic songs!” What makes her shine on our team: She is as Genuine-hearted as they come!
- She loves to bake, travel and read!
- As her side hustle, she is a flight attendant!
- She bought her first home in 2019!
- She LOVES to get on the dance floor! When she isn’t DJing – she is probably still dancing to anything afrobeats, 70s/80s, R&B, and Disco!
DJ Savannah knew DJing would be her career since the age of 11. She’s been producing music and playing at local Orlando clubs since 2018. Her passion is MUSIC and she can mix any genre! She loves to put a current spin with remixes to old-school classics. She is a true DJ at heart. What makes her shine on our team: Her Drive!
- Savannah is from New Jersey and moved to Florida when she was 13.
- She graduated from the Rosen School of Hospitality with a degree in Event Management from the University of Central Florida.
- In her free time, she loves to watch shows and produce music.
- Anaconda by Nicki Minaj will never fail to make her dance!
Emily spent 10 years working for Disney both in customer service and Radio DJ. She fell in love with DJing after planning her own wedding and hiring Our DJ Rocks! She has a unique ability to connect with her wedding couples since she’s been on both sides, and she’s been with Our DJ Rocks since 2017! What makes her shine on our team: Positivity.
- She believes music can make, break, and take you to places you’ve never even imagined.
- She has experience in event planning and hospitality management.
- You can catch her at Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, or just chilling by the pool on her days off. (If it’s raining, you bet she’s inside playing MarioKart, though.)
- Her favorite part of the wedding is the first/last dance alone. “To have experienced it from each side, it’s such a romantic moment to absorb the day with your new forever partner.”
Learn more about DJ Emily on the blog–>>> https://ourdjrocks.com/meet-a-dj-who-rocks-emily/
Gaby has worked in the hospitality industry since she was 18 and has managed over 60 team members! She has been with Our DJ Rocks since 2015 and has experience in weddings, corporate events, galas and conferences! What makes her shine on our team: Integrity.
- She believes music has the power to make us smile and bring us to all types of tears.
- Every time she tries on clothes, she has to dance in them to see how they move. Even if it’s a scarf, she’s dancing.
- Her favorite part of the wedding is the bouquet toss – to her, it’s a competitive sport!
- The cutest boy in the world, Carter, has her heart – he calls her mom!
- She enjoys beach-inspired weddings since that is where she loves to be. All she needs is sun, waves crashing, and a good book.
Sam began spinning records at the age of eight. At 14 she became a roadie for several New Jersey DJ companies where she was like a sponge, soaking up everything going on in order to learn and improve her skills. At the same time, she branched out and DJed at clubs on teen night. After graduating college with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Sam realized music ran through her veins leaving her with no choice but to follow her passion.
With her endless energy combined with a dynamic personality, Sam DJs, MCs and is an event host at all types of events – weddings, mitzvahs, proms, corporate events, and volunteering her DJ skills on National Night Out for a local New Jersey police department. Her love for travel affords her the ability of spinning on both coasts as well as Florida. What makes her shine on our team: She is STRONG!
- She lives with her fiance and two cute pups in New Jersey.
- When it’s a gorgeous day out you can catch her playing basketball, football, baseball, or frisbee with friends.
- She can spin every type of music you could possibly want to hear! She’ll hit grandma with some Glenn Miller “In the Mood,” some Queen and AC/DC for our Aunts + Uncles, and then jump into 90’s house “Show Me Love” or any pop songs from every era.
Katie was BORN to perform. It began when she was just 3 years old and traveling the US with her family singing on stage… yes, just like the Brady Bunch! Her background includes Performing at Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Holy Land Experience, and Feld Entertainment’s “Disney LIVE!” on tour! Katie is super real and can connect to anyone with her energy alone. She loves when the whole room is up and dancing at a party, and she might even get out there too! You can also spot her at the theatre, a festival, the Theme Parks, or at Aerial Yoga.
What makes her shine on our team: She is AUTHENTIC!
- She is currently planning her own wedding! Congrats Katie + Will!
- She believes music connects the world in a way that words alone cannot. She has a soundtrack for every emotion, don’t you?
- She cries a little when she sees sloths anywhere – it’s her dream to hold one.
- She loves LOVE! The “First dance” at a wedding always gets her right in the feels!
- She once climbed a live volcano in Guatemala… true story.
- A good challenge can light a fire under her and keep her propelling forward. If someone says she can’t, it pushes her to DO IT!
Learn more about why Katie Rocks on our blog interview with her!
Meet our Event DJs + DJ Assistants!
Meet the Ladies who Make “ish” Happen
Casey and Jessie work behind the scenes full time to support our entire team, our couples, and our DJs who ROCK!
Casey is your Operations Cooridnator and Jessie is your Sales and Marketing Coordinator!