Meet the Orlando DJ Team of Our DJ Rocks, Orlando’s premier all female DJ team! It’s tough to put into words what we’re like, but here goes. Our DJs uber-organized, easy to work with and like a brief-case-on-a-rope-swing, professional-yet-fun. Our DJs are extremely positive, always smile and tend to add to the energy and excitement for your celebration. Every DJ dresses nicely, wears glitter shoes when we DJ, our gear is neat and cleanly covered, we are insured and we do bring backup equipment!
- I’m a Dog Mom to a pit mix named Sig. Check him out on Instagram @sigaboo
- I amazon prime EVERYTHING!
- I LOVE to sing karaoke, even if it’s during a 5-minute break in the office or during our 3pm dance parties at the Our DJ Rocks headquarters (yes, we have them daily).
- My planner never leaves my side (I use the Day Designer by Whitney English).
- My favorite vacation spot is the Florida Keys or anywhere in my RV.
- When I’m not DJing, you can find me with my husband and two daughters on the ATV!
- And most importantly, I still get chills at every wedding! The rush of excitement when I announce you for the very first time as a married couple is one of my greatest joys in life.
My (Not so Secret) Music Secrets:
- I believe Journey is a wedding staple. While classic rock like The Beatles, Simon & Garfunkle, Lionel Richie and Al Green will never fade away, music from the early 2000s has stolen my heart.
- I grew up listening to singers like Alabama, Reba, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bob Seger.
- My husband and I like to dance to “Forever and Ever, Amen” by Randy Travis in the living room.
- My first concert was in Orlando for NKOTB when I was 5 and I have a signed copy of the Baby One More Time album (don’t judge).
- My Spotify playlists are arranged by occasion, mood and activity, rather than my favorite songs because I have a love for all music and believe there is a time and place for everything. Although….. when I clock out and have the windows rolled down…. the playlist that gets the most use includes Ying Yang Twins, Chingy, Lil Wayne, Lil’ Troy, Biggie, Nelly and Juvenile.
- I know the line dance to “You Shook Me All Night Long.”
We Value Integrity + Gratitude
- We show good character is when no one else is around.
- We make wise decisions in our personal life and in business.
- We exhibit honesty and we are our word.
- We question actions inconsistent with our values.
- We are thankful and we consistently show gratitude.
We Value Positive Attitudes + Charisma
- We fuel others with motivation.
- We are genuinely a pleasure to be around.
- We infuse positive energy wherever we go.
- We take care of ourselves, because if you don’t take care of yourself, you cannot take care of others.
We Value Unshakeable Commitment
- We believe in building unbreakable bonds with friends, family and coworkers.
- Alone we can do so little but together we can do so much.
- Collaboration creates an environment for all to flourish.
- We rise up as a team when things get tough.
We Value Growth
- We know that the path to success is massive determined action. #Drive #Persistence.
- We always look for ways to make it easier to do business with us.
- We set our standards high, dream big and blow away goals.
- Status quo is not how we roll. #NoMediocre
We Value Moments
- We don’t wait for them, we create them.
- We live in the moment and sometimes for unplanned moments.
- We have a love for life.
- We look for ways to surprise and delight our clients.
- Music is the only thing that gets your mind off everything.
- Music to me puts me in a whole different mindset and gives me energy to feed off.
- I am totally jamming in my car and at my home constantly to all types of genres, giving me a focus mind set.
- Without music, life would be a mistake! “Music is in me!”
Jennie has worked in the Orlando Wedding industry for over 12 years as not only a photographer but also a wedding planner, so there is nothing that this dynamic lady hasn’t seen! She has been with Our DJ Rocks since 2016 and is now full time in the office and DJing events! What makes her shine on our team: Charisma.
- I have loved music since I was a little girl. I grew up singing in choirs and playing in bands.
- I have the coolest kids in the world. Jorge, Ben and Jasmine. They know all the words to every song on the radio.
- I have a huge crush on Justin Timberlake.
Emily spent the last 10 years working for Disney in not only customer service but also Radio DJ. She fell in love with DJing after planning her own wedding and hiring our team as her DJ. So she has a unique ability to connect with her wedding couples since she has been on both sides! She has been with Our DJ Rocks since 2017 and is not only DJing but also a Promotional and Marketing assistant! What makes her shine on our team: Positivity.
- I believe music can make, break, and take you to places you’ve never even imagined.
- I have experience in event planning and hospitality management.
- You can catch me at Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, or just chilling by the pool on my days off. (If it’s raining, you bet I’m inside playing MarioKart, though.)
- My favorite part of the wedding is the first/last dance alone. To have experienced it from each side, it’s such a romantic moment to absorb the day with your new forever partner.
Learn more about DJ Emily on the blog–>>> https://ourdjrocks.com/meet-a-dj-who-rocks-emily/
Katie has been performing since she learned how to walk! From age 4-10, she traveled the US singing on stage together… yes, like the Brady Bunch. Her credits include, Walt Disney World, universal Studios Orlando, Holy Land Experience and Feld Entertainment’s “Disney LIVE!” On tour. What makes her shine: Her Authenticity. [you’ll love that about her too].
- I believe music connects the world in a way that words alone cannot. I have a soundtrack for every emotion, don’t you?
- A good challenge can light a fire under me and keep me propelling forward. If someone says I can’t, I DO!
- My favorite song of all time is Masterpiece by Jessie J.
Learn more about DJ Katie on the blog–>>> https://ourdjrocks.com/meet-a-dj-who-rocks-katie/!
Gaby has worked in the hospitality industry since she was 18 and has managed over 60 team members! She has been with Our DJ Rocks since 2015 and has experience in weddings, corporate events, gala’s and conferences! What makes her shine on our team: Integrity.
- Music has the power to make us smile and bring us to all types of tears.
- Every time I try on clothes, I have to dance in them to see how they move. If it’s a scarf, I’m dancing.
- My favorite part of the wedding is the bouquet toss; to me, it’s a competitive sport.
- The cutest boy in the world, Carter, has my heart–he calls me mom!
- I enjoy beach-inspired weddings since that is where I love to be. All I need is sun, waves crashing, and a good book.
- Music was and is my first language!
- Some of my past performance credits include Disney, Universal, Nickelodeon, and a traveling murder mystery troupe.
- My favorite part of a wedding is open dancing, and when I get to play the “must play” from the couple.
- I’m always laughing, and I love to bring the party to life!
- When I’m not working, you can find me hanging out at Disney with my annual pass, or relaxing at the beach with my shades on.
Meet our Event DJs + DJ Assistants!