Wedding Music Ideas Bridesmaids Processional
The family and the groomsmen have made it down the aisle. Now what? It’s time for that beautiful gaggle of ladies to make their grand entrance into the ceremony and you need a bridesmaids processional song! There are so many options of music to play. Do you prefer classic or modern? Instrumental or upbeat? Which ever you choose, make sure the song is long enough for everyone to come in. It should also match the flow & the feel of the song played before it during the processional.
Hereis some Wedding Music Ideas to get you started:
- There She Goes, Sixpence None the Richer
- None Other, Michael Buble
- Angel, Jack Johnson
- Bless the Broken Road, Rascal Flatts
- Marry Me, Train
- She Is Love, Parachute
- I’m Yours, Vitamin String Quartet
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring, Billroth String Quartet
- Bittersweet Symphony, Vitamin String Quartet
- Baby I Love Your Way, Peter Frampton
- Today (Acoustic), Joshua Radin
- Only Girl (In The World), Boyce Avenue Cover
Want More Traditional Music? – Try songs like Canon in D or maybe Vitamin String Quartet songs.
Music Tip: The order of the bridesmaids heading down the aisle can be tricky. The bridesmaid processional should start with the bridesmaid who will be standing the farthest away from you when at the top of the aisle. The last bridesmaid is usually your maid/matron of honor, followed by the ring bearer and flower girl. Often times, the bridal party is lined up by height. Make sure that the order at the front will work when they are paired coming back down the aisle.